Culinary Training & ManagementJul 30
DNY Hospitality – an expert Restaurant consulting company In India & USA, that provides culinary training for Restaurants & Hotels. With a team of head chefs and corporate chefs, DNY is been able to provide the best culinary training & Restaurant staff training.
Once the first step of Menu planning is done & recipes are standardized, the next major step is having the menu executed & trained to the team.
Culinary Training involves 7 steps –
- Standardizing recipes & ingredients
- Food trials
- Training the kitchen team for recipes
- Creating SOP’s for food consistency
- Training for use of right portion size and gramage of ingredients.
- Training for proper style of cutting and chopping
- Use of styles of vegetable shapes & sizes for different cuisines.
- Food plating & presentation skills
- Mock Trials before soft launch
- Menu knowledge training for the team
- Training for service team, serving styles, etiquette, menu knowledge, ingredient specifications, customer handling in case of complaints
- Feedback analysis & improvements.
During the Culinary training and food trials, the restaurant team performance is analysed by DNY team and required training is provided. DNY aims at 100% efficiency in team training, so as to the business operates with a great structure in place, along with a tempting menu.
Operational SOPs are also a part of kitchen team training, to ensure correct inventory management, ordering and receiving structures, kitchen log book, wastage book & shift-wise mise-en-place procedures.